*TITLE:***Safeguarding & Safer Partnership Coordinator
LOCATION **:**Country Office / Port-au-Prince
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent
The Safeguarding & Safer Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for the adaptation and implementation of child safeguarding systems, standards, reporting, monitoring and sharing learning for SC offices and implementing Partners that protect beneficiaries, partners and the organization in general. He will provide career guidance and training for all SC staff in Haiti and all partners and suppliers and ensure that the child safeguarding policy is applied with rigor and professionalism. He will coach partners to set up their own safeguarding system by implementing SC guidelines on the safer partnership
- University degree in Social Sciences or similar fields
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong experience of child protection/child safeguarding practice.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working within an INGO, a complex large NGO, ministry, or similar other organization working with vulnerable communities and children.
- Experience in a role of advocacy or policy work either in the field of Child Protection/Safeguarding or Child’s Rights.
- Experience working on investigations and or disciplinary investigations.
- Experience in planning and undertaking training programs or workshops in child protection/safeguarding at a wide range of levels (e.g. field workers, managers, senior managers and decision makers).
- Evidence of professional expertise, personal development and learning in the field of childcare
- Excellent communication and presentational skills/ Ability in terms of report writing in English and French languages.
- Ability to travel and work within challenging environments/ Be able to travel within the country.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS42MTA1NC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20