Would you like to access World Food Programme, WFB career portal login www.wfp.org to apply for 2023 job vacancies? If yes, you’re on the right page.
In this article, we will share in details how you can easily login the World Food Programme (WFB) career portal and then apply for latest job opportunities.
We will start by explaining what WFB career portal is about and then how to create an account and offcourse login to apply for jobs.
WFB Career Portal Login www.wfp.org
WFB career portal which you could otherwise call World Food Programme job portal is an online platform designated to help prospective applicants easily process job opportunity.
With the career portal, you could stay anywhere in the world and easily explore, then apply for vacant positions in the World Food Programme.
Although, there are other medium through which you can easily get notified if there are vacant positions in World Food Programme like their Twitter handle or official Facebook page.
But the career page on World Food Programme official website is the most reliable. So, how do you create an account so you can login and apply for a job?
Here are the simple guidelines.
How to Create a Job Account on WFB Career Portal
- First you have to visit www.wfp.org/careers
- Scroll a little and click view job openings
- Then click on “Access Recruitment System”
- On the next page, click “create an account”
- Input your email, password, name, country and accept terms
- Then click create account to finalize
A confirmation email which contains your login detail will be sent to you within 2 minutes after creation of account.
That’s stage one, the next thing would be how do you login and explore job opportunities so you can apply.
How to Login WFB Career Portal
- Still go to www.wfp.org/careers
- Click on view job openings
- Proceed by clicking access recruitment system
- Then type in your email address and password
Note that the email and password here must be the same you used during creation of account, anything different from that, access won’t be granted.
Also, take note of your password and the portal might be case sensitive.
How to Apply for a Job on WFB Career Portal
- Login to the portal following the steps above
- Select the job you would like to apply
- Red through the requirements and application instructions
- Click on “apply now” button
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload your up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Upload academic, professional and other relevant documents according to stipulated size
- Proofread your application to make necessary corrections
- Then submit
After successfully application, it is recommended you download or print out the acknowledgement page for reference purpose especially during interview.
World Food Programme Portal
- WFB official website https://www.wfp.org
- WFB Career Portal https://www.wfp.org/careers
- WFB Download Portal https://www.wfp.org/media-and-resources
That’s all we have for you concerning World Food Programme career portal, if you have further question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.